Sunday, July 8, 2007

Yet another post...

Hey there, this is David typing. We're going around and making individual posts today, I guess. We're at the Searls house right now (I hear Katy Beth splashing someone outside). This trip to Hungary has been one of the most inspiring trips of my life, and I am so glad that I came. From learning that I am a fabulous dancer (i.e. La Tooshie La Too), to learning that I can teach fairly well (workshops and world tour), I have grown so much during this trip. I came on this trip as a missions major, and not knowing for certain whether or not that was the right major for me. Now, however, I am sure that it is the right major for me, and I am looking into what sort of missions God is calling me to. I have another trip to Germany soon, so we'll see (smiles). God has given me a real burden for the Hungarian people, and I do want to come back some day, if not for camp next year. To all of those who supported me who read this, thank you so much. Wow, this is a really personal blog. Oh well, you know...

No comments:

Where, When, What?

We are ministering in Hungary, June 24-July 9! We have met our host missionary team and other visiting camp staff that we will be working with to facilitate an evangelistic English Camp. It will serve Hungarian folks ages 6 and up who want to learn and practice the English language with native English speakers (us)! Prior to arriving in Hungary we met once a week to train for our camp responsibilities which will include planning workshops, morning/evening program components, and recreation time competitions. Thank you for your interest in this ministry!

Current Time in Hungary

Our Blog Readers

Prayer Requests

Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. (Ephesians 6:19 & 20)

Friday afternoon Ricky will be sharing his testimony. Please pray for him!