Thursday, July 5, 2007

Photos from July 4

Many of these kids are holding and reading Bibles for the first time!


This week the children are studying Moses (left)

Katy Beth shares the morning less (the 10 Commandments, and the Golden Calf)

Rec time went MUCH better today, in spite of having to come up with comletely new games for the day when rain and cold prevented us from doing the water games originally planned.


The three-legged race was fun to watch


Read Duane's blog (see link in right-hand margin) for photos from the Game of Life's silly activity. Some of the campers seem to really be responding to the issues we're discussing each day -- pray that we will have opportunities to go deeper with them before camp concludes.

3 comments:

hannah vanorman said...

love the new piture on the blog I am listen to titanic soundtrack love hananh

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt and Jeff, It's good to read that things are going well there. I trustb that y'all are thouroughly enjoying it, I pray that God does great thing in and through everyone there. When y'all get back I look forward to hearing all about it. I will pray for y'all, God bless!

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt and Jeff, It's good to read that things are going well there. I trustb that y'all are thouroughly enjoying it, I pray that God does great thing in and through everyone there. When y'all get back I look forward to hearing all about it. I will pray for y'all, God bless!

Where, When, What?

We are ministering in Hungary, June 24-July 9! We have met our host missionary team and other visiting camp staff that we will be working with to facilitate an evangelistic English Camp. It will serve Hungarian folks ages 6 and up who want to learn and practice the English language with native English speakers (us)! Prior to arriving in Hungary we met once a week to train for our camp responsibilities which will include planning workshops, morning/evening program components, and recreation time competitions. Thank you for your interest in this ministry!

Current Time in Hungary

Our Blog Readers

Prayer Requests

Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. (Ephesians 6:19 & 20)

Friday afternoon Ricky will be sharing his testimony. Please pray for him!