Friday, July 6, 2007

Thursday Recap/Spirit Day

Last night's listening exercise was Lee Ann Womack's "Stubborn"

Lizzy and friends

Fun at Alex's last tie-dying workshop

Pillow cases pre-dye

Friday morning aerobics

If you're happy and you know it, shout "Hooray!"

Father Abraham Had Many [Crazy] Sons





I don't know what song this was...





morning snack





It's spirit day Friday -- our camp directors, Katy Beth & Dan showing their team spirit for the Black Pirates and Team Orange Juice





I think she's a pirate





Think he might be a crocodile?







Yesterday we laid our message out and asked our campers the question, "If Jesus came up to you right now and asked you to follow him, what would you do?" Some of the staff had meaningful one-on-one conversations, but no one said they were quite yet ready. Some are so close! Please pray! Today is our last day with them!

1 comment:

hannah vanorman said...

I love the pitures of the team what are do with camper how is ellie aunt hannah love piture of ellie on this blog love hannah

Where, When, What?

We are ministering in Hungary, June 24-July 9! We have met our host missionary team and other visiting camp staff that we will be working with to facilitate an evangelistic English Camp. It will serve Hungarian folks ages 6 and up who want to learn and practice the English language with native English speakers (us)! Prior to arriving in Hungary we met once a week to train for our camp responsibilities which will include planning workshops, morning/evening program components, and recreation time competitions. Thank you for your interest in this ministry!

Current Time in Hungary

Our Blog Readers

Prayer Requests

Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. (Ephesians 6:19 & 20)

Friday afternoon Ricky will be sharing his testimony. Please pray for him!