Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hey! This is Alex typing from the Searls house in lovely Erd. This is our last day in Hungary- we leave bright and early tommorow morning (yay 3:30am wake-up call!). A possible dance-partaaay may be taking place in the Chicago airport. Watch out, y'all!

Yesterday (after a massive clean-up at the school) a group of us went into Budapest, including a visit to Castle Hill (can you say GORGEOUS?!).

Las night we handed out awards (I am the winner of the Next Crocodile Dundee Award...heck yes!) and said our teary goodbye's last night at Fastal's Restaurant.

Right now we are all hanging out; swimming (with a crazy water fight) and watching oh-so classic but oh-so cheesy 90's movies have all been a part of this last fantastic day. Pizza should be arriving soon. (yay!)

We cherish your prayers for safe traveling....see you soon!

1 comment:

hannah vanorman said...

love all of the pitures of the team and have your porayer for you go home tomrrow how is ellie is she fine dad did not tell me aout ellie on the phone I have fun talk to ellie on the phone today dad and mom and me went to movie this afternoon chirsta have her baby on friday love hannah

Where, When, What?

We are ministering in Hungary, June 24-July 9! We have met our host missionary team and other visiting camp staff that we will be working with to facilitate an evangelistic English Camp. It will serve Hungarian folks ages 6 and up who want to learn and practice the English language with native English speakers (us)! Prior to arriving in Hungary we met once a week to train for our camp responsibilities which will include planning workshops, morning/evening program components, and recreation time competitions. Thank you for your interest in this ministry!

Current Time in Hungary

Our Blog Readers

Prayer Requests

Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. (Ephesians 6:19 & 20)

Friday afternoon Ricky will be sharing his testimony. Please pray for him!